Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Best Camera Is The One That’s With You

Hi everyone,

it's been a while but here is a little story. If you don't know Chase Jarvis check him out at http://www.chasejarvis.com/ to find some of the greatest shots I've ever seen. Why do I mention him - because he said something that changed my situation completely “The Best Camera Is The One That’s With You” and therefore he has also this amazing iPhone app: "the best camera app"

I went to Spain with my cousin to visit my brother and also for a bit of relaxing. As I mentioned in my last Blog I got rid of the EOS 450D. Thinking about a new EOS 550D and spending 1000 Euros I decided not to use the money and follow Chase with his idea. And as you see, the pictures are really nice for taking it with my iPhone 3GS.

Due to the strike at the Spanish airport staff we had to stay for two days in Mallorca. AirBerlin/Flyniki supported us with a very nice hotel at the harbor and we had the chance of taking great shots. Here are the results.









Finally on Sunday we arrived at my brother's flat(near Gibraltar) with a big portion of luck... We organized a fishing trip at dean's charter (which I really can recommend!) and of course we caught fish! the only problem was, that my cousin got seasick and hadn't got the fun we planed :) But also Chase's idea worked out pretty well...

my brother talking to the weather god...

lucky bastard




My brother went to Vejer with us on the last day and we caught few impressions there. If you have the chance try to get there it's a very special village...

Vejer downtown :) - check out the clothes of this Spanish guy
On our departure day my cousin asked if I can take a foto of him for his facebook profile. I think made the best out of it *gg*






standing out at the balcony i remembered a shot of Scott Kelby or Matt Kloskowski and I tried to reproduce it and even with the iPhone the result is not that bad!





I hope you get the idea and check out Chase's blog


cheers
cvg

No comments:

Post a Comment